Gainful employment is a general term referring to a job, especially a job that a student takes after graduation. In the most basic sense, gainful employment is any type of employment that leads to profit for the employee.
Here students will find:
- A link to the Departments of Labor's O*NET web site along with corresponding SOC code.
- Tuition and fees charged a student.
- Typical costs for books and supplies.
- Job placement rate for students completing the program.
- Median loan debt incurred by students who complete the program, listed separately by:
- Federal Title IV loan debt
- Private education debt.
- Institutional financing.